where the last 6 months have gone, i have no idea.
but the transformations that have occurred over the last 18 months are astounding, and my baby bud is now a bona-fide toddler, quickly on his way to becoming a big boy.
18 month stats -
- 33.5 inches tall (75th percentile)
- 25 lbs, 9 oz (50th percentile)
everything else -
- LOVES to dance - he's definitely got moves i don't. at least one of us will be a dancer.
- claps his hands every time a song ends - doesn't matter if it's on the radio, at home, at church...
- claps his hands when he does anything he would be praised for
- loves to say the words 'UP' and 'EGGS'. he also loves to be picked up and eat eggs (especially if he can dip them in ketchup). :)
- is becoming an expert at eating with a spoon and fork
- his separation anxiety is really starting to ramp up
- has started running = major heart attacks for mama
- full-on launches himself at us, whether we're prepared or not...we've learned to be on alert at all times
- loves bubbles
- loves washing his hands
- loves digging up rocks (we're working on the 'not throwing' them part)
- does NOT love brushing his teeth. definitely the biggest battle we're currently fighting.
- is no longer content to chill out in shopping carts while mama goes about her shopping business - i'm learning to speed-shop
- has become a chatter-box. not all the time, and most of the time, it's his own little language, but when he gets going, it's the most endearing thing to experience.