Friday, November 23, 2012

thankful

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good;
His love endures forever.

{Psalm 107:1}



there is so much to be thankful for this year - 

for amazing and saving grace

for our sweet baby bud, who joined our family 10 months ago and changed our lives forever in the best way possible

for the ability to stay home with my baby bud

for our health, a precious gift

for our bud's grandma sue, who loves him dearly.  seeing his eyes light up and arms extend when he sees her warms my heart

for family near and far

for friendships that endure distance and time


**********

this year we hosted thanksgiving

we had a full house, and the sounds of children running around, toys being played with, football being watched and dinner being prepared with my sisters, brought me back to my childhood (minus the football, haha)

a few of the memories i'll cherish - 

{watching our bud with his grandpa jerry}



{and his great-gran}

 {love this expression as he's watching her}

 {cousin audrey pretty intensely watching cousin mackenzie play}

{all the kiddos at play}


{grandpa and bud at play - love}

{this year, our thanksgiving dinner had some romanian flair added to it - romo chicken soup, sarmale - cabbage rolls-, and salata beuf - romo potoato and beef salad}

{three generations}

1 comment:

Monica said...

I am thankful for your blog posts that make me
1. smile
2. jealous that I can't/ don't do even half as good of a job with my posts
3. wishful for the time we can celebrate T-day together