Friday, March 2, 2012

happy birthday, dr. seuss

we are HUGE fans of dr. seuss in this house!

dr. seuss books are part of our daily rotation and mister ronan seems to enjoy them just as much as his mama enjoys reading them to him.  :)


in honor of his birthday, some of my favorite dr. seuss quotes -


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!"

"Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”

“A person's a person, no matter how small.”

"Why fit in when you were born to stand out?"

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.”


5 comments:

bobicrisan.com said...

aww… look at all his seuss books. our family is a huge seuss fan as well, we read seuss books every evening. seth watch's the cat in the hat on OPB every day and sings along with the theme song "go go go on an adventure" even when the show is not on.

Naomi said...

I am a huge fan of Dr. Seuss too. I'm sure Ronan will enjoy the books as he gets older to look at them and read.

Monica said...

It's been a looong time since I've read Seuss books! Who knew I could get all the therapy I need from the children's section? Great quotes!

tabi said...

monica - i know, right? it's been SO MUCH FUN rediscovering dr. seuss thru my little mister. :)

tabi said...

monica - i know, right? it's been SO MUCH FUN rediscovering dr. seuss thru my little mister. :)