Friday, December 30, 2011

an afternoon with the 3 musketeers

yesterday my sister brought the girls over.  i REALLY needed some '3 musketeer' time, and we figured it would most likely be the last time i get to spend with just them before baby boy arrives.

they were over most of the afternoon and well into the evening.  jen & audrey as well as sue ended up stopping by impromptu, making it a full, fun house! 

and don't even get me started on how much fun zoe-girl had - little girls running around, dropping chocolate chip cookie making fixins to the floor for her to snatch up, intoxicating baby smell everywhere...i'm pretty sure it was her favorite day.  :)




...make that 4.









they told me in order for them to be 'baking queens' they had to put flour on their faces...well, who could argue with that?!  :)




















3 comments:

Naomi said...

That looked like a ton of fun with the girls. They are such big characters. And little Audrey just melts my heart. I love all the photos.

Bobi said...

wow… that looks like such a fun day and you sure had a fun house. I'm not sure but I think I probably would have tackled zoe for some of those crumbs… those cookies look like they must have turned out pretty good. Feel free to bring some tomorrow night that is if you have any left over. ;)

jgorger said...

looks like a great time! glad you got some time together before your little one comes. :)