Thursday, November 3, 2011

he's on the move!

over the past 5 days, i've felt baby boy move more than the rest of pregnancy combined.  i'm now at 30 weeks, and he's definitely gotten bigger, so it's not that surprising, but not only am i feeling him more often (pretty much the entire day including at night), his movements have gotten much stronger.  i had felt him move so seldom until now, that i was beginning to wonder if there was something wrong.  now, it seems like he never sleeps - should i be worried this is a sign of things to come??  :)

at my last ultrasound almost 3 weeks ago, he was in breech position, so i've had friends tell me it's possible he's rotating himself around.  i can't say for sure, but i do know that i absolutely cherish each movement, even those that leave me breathless for a moment because of how sudden and strong they are.  the connection it makes me feel to the little life inside of me is beyond what words can describe.  it's a miracle.


i saw this quote today - it made me smile -

A ship under sail and a big-bellied woman,
Are the handsomest two things that can be seen common.
~Benjamin Franklin
 

No comments: