so for SIX weeks now, i've been
well, at our appt last week, found out my placenta is high, which explains why i haven't felt him move yet. apparently a high placenta cushions his movements more, but doctor told me it would just be a matter of time until his movements were strong enough to be felt.
sure enough, i was just laying on the sofa for a few minutes, resting after a busy morning of running around, and felt little movements. not sure i would describe them as 'fluttering'; more like slight movement thru water or liquid, but it was definitely there!
here's baby at 22 weeks -
- the size of a spaghetti squash - 11 inches long and almost 1 lb
- he's starting to look like a miniature newborn
- his lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct
- he's developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums
- his eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment