Saturday, February 12, 2011

please vote. :)

yesterday i discovered i was chosen as one of the five finalists in a photo challenge at this fabulous blog!.

i'm so very new to the world of photo challenges and am ecstatic to have my photo selected!

if you would be so kind as to vote for it as your favorite, i would be be ever so grateful!  :)

click on this link: http://faith-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-heart-friday-vote-for-your-favorite.html

vote for the 3rd one down (Tabitha) - looks like this:


many thanks!!

3 comments:

Bobi said...

yay I am so excited about this. I knew this one would be a winner. It captures such a beautiful moment. I also love the processing it's perfect Tab.

Robin said...

Such a really awesome photo! I'm now following your blog and I voted for you too! Good luck!

Rachel~Wildflower Photography and a little bit vintage said...

Congrats! I love everything about this photo! :) Lovely job!