Wednesday, February 2, 2011

black & white wednesday {luke and his mama}

i couldn't resist joining in the black & white fun over at 'the long road to china {and back}, and sweet shot tuesdays at 'life with my 3 boybarians' especially since i'm SOOO excited to share some mama and baby photos from my recent dallas trip!

it's always such a blast photographing sweet baby luke, but capturing some fun moments between my sister and her 6-month old was such a joy - to say that he's a happy baby is a huge understatement. 

meet luke, the chin (and nose) eating little man!


Sweet Shot Day





the long road

8 comments:

Jill - FNA Photography said...

oh my goodness - the love comes through each photo - adorable! great shots!!!!!

Mommy2Four said...

These photos made me smile! You did a beautiful job! The joy shines through!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

What joyous photos! Makes me want to hug my kiddos.

Marla said...

That first shot is so cute! Love, love it.

Thank you for your sweet words on my blog.

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Carmen said...

Beautiful shots!! I love the happiness feeling they evoke!! Cute baby!!! And the B&W is amazing!! ;)

thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! ;)

Life with Kaishon said...

Awwwwwwwwwww. Luke is a delicious baby : ) and I love the love I see between his Mommy and him. Too sweet for words. You did a fantastic job of capturing their love : )

Bobi said...

beautiful photographs Tab. I love the joy that is evident on both their faces throughout the shots.

Robin said...

Love these sweet photos!