Saturday, January 29, 2011

lem photo challenge - {anything}

having recently discovered many amazing photography blogs and being a lover and learner of photography myself, i've been meaning to join many of the fun challenges out there, but never seem to get around to it.

well today i ran across the 'anything' challenge at 'live every moment' and thought,  "i can do that!" so here's my 'anything' shot -



my sweet sweet SWEET 6 month nephew luke who i just returned from visiting in dallas.  i took pictures by the hundreds, so narrowing them down is proving to be an enormous feat, but this picture just does me in - the cheeks, his expression and the hat (which was crocheted - or knitted? by my sister) - it all just makes me melt!

8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

WOnderful photo and I love your processing.

Melissa said...

Cute! Love his hat!

Bobi said...

great photo Tab... Luke looks like he's in mid-pout. Adorable.

love and life ♥ said...

Awwwww, he is ADORABLE! And that hat is perfect for him! Love it, your processing is amazing! xx

Jessica said...

What a cutie! Great picture!

Photogal said...

Oh my! Adorable.

Leegee Lou said...

awesome pic! as always, u take awesome pics! u make him look even cuter than he is in real life :) but he is my kid, so i'm a little partial ;-)

Tara said...

Oh my goodness, he is just too cute! Great photo. Thanks for linking up!