Monday, November 22, 2010

starbucks love

i haven't always been the biggest fan of starbucks, definitely not crazy about their coffee, BUT today, i found a reason to love them...

FREE Wi-Fi!!!

maybe i'm the only one that didn't know...

needed a place to work distraction-free after heading home from work early today to avoid the bad weather commute, and discovered that starbucks offers free wi-fi - been enjoying it from the comfort of my local starbucks, while downing large amounts of hot tea and listening to christmas music for the first time this season. 

not a bad way to spend an afternoon if i do say so myself!

2 comments:

Bobi said...

love free wifi wherever it's offered. How's all the work before the fam gets home going? I hope the weather will be ok when I head over with the pack'n play tomorrow.

Eryn said...

I didn't know it was FREE. That changes everything :)