Tuesday, November 30, 2010

all final hugs have been given...

all farewells have been said, and the last of my family members are en route to the airport.

the house is empty and quiet.  except for the hum of the washer & dryer, the rain falling against the window panes and zoe-girl softly snoring under her blanket, it's much too quiet for my liking.

this last week was all i had hoped for and so much more.  sooo excited to share the memories and the pictures - oh, the pictures!

tomorrow i will be back at work and reality will set in with a vengeance.  but until then, for the remaining hours today, i will bask in the warmth, love and memories of an unforgettable thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Bobi said...

looking forward to the photos...

Naomi said...

How sad. Work has hit me like a ton of bricks, plus I'm sick. Ugh! We miss you guys already. I can't wait to see pics too since I hardly took any. Your camera is better anyways.