Wednesday, April 7, 2010

doggie bag surprise

i (almost always) LOVE surprises! so, imagine my delight when on monday, in my mailbox should appear a package from an un-named sender...

ok, well, technically, the package was sent from "your favorite sister...????" but seeing as how i have 6 of those and my birthday isn't for another 5 months (wait, only 5 months?!) i had no idea what to expect...i was gleefully surprised!

turns out, my crafty & talented sister Naomi who lives in chicago (waaaaay too far away if you ask me) decided to surprise me with a hand-made bag/tote...but not just any bag, a bag on which she stitched zoe-girl's face. to say i love, love, love this bag is a huge understatement!

thank you SO MUCH, Nomers! you are definitely my favorite sister. ;)









3 comments:

Kami said...

Very cool and crafty!! And suprises in the mailbox are the best - that's why I love ordering on Amazon...oh, but those aren't surprises, I suppose.

Hungry Girl said...

awesome, what a cute surprise! and it looks just like zoe-girl! i want one! but we only have a gold-fish, Fernando... but he would be orange!

Bobi said...

Oh Naomi is so crafty. What a great surprise. I love it.