Thursday, February 11, 2010

maui, baby!

we're going to hawaii! found an insane steal on airfare for $319 on a direct flight (with Alaska) and just couldn't pass it up. our trip to maui in april has officially been booked and i'm ecstatic, giddy beyond words and more than a little unable to focus on anything work related right now! :)



instead, all i can think about is...


palm trees



endless stretch of beach



sand between my toes



hiking through the rain forest



exploring volcanoes


snorkeling


beautiful sunsets


and the drinks...oh, the drinks!




6 comments:

Naomi said...

I'm so jealous. It looks like fun and for such a deal.

Kami said...

Oh, I'm so jealous!! Have loads of fun! I can't wait to see the pictures.

jgorger said...

I am so jealous too! Soak up some sun for me. We just got another 8 inches of snow here!

erin said...

I would LOVE to go to Hawaii. I am still working on convincing my boyfriend. Have fun when you go!

Bobi said...

Just like everyone else, I am completely jelous...but you can think of me when you're there I'll be the one most likely in labour...:)So have a really strong drink for me.

TabI said...

oh, don't worry Bobi, i have a feeling there will be all sorts of fun (and strong) drinks consumed, and i'm happy to have one for you! ;) hopefully you won't be in labor RIGHT when we're gone b/c i want to see little Seth as soon as he's born! :)