Sunday, January 3, 2010

A few hours short of 'back to the grind'

Hard to believe that in just a few short hours my lovely winter break is coming to an end. I'm fortunate enough to work for a company where taking time off around the holidays isn't only ok, it's highly encouraged. Sure, I had to use a few vacation days to do it, but I was able to take 13 straight days off, and it's been pure bliss!


I'm trying hard not to dwell on the fact that I could REALLY use a few more days off to tackle the many projects I either have in progress or have yet to begin, and instead be grateful for the many moments that made the last couple of weeks special.

It took her a few minutes, but my scaredy-cat finally got close enough to the truck to sniff and ensure it wasn't getting ready to attack us

Playing with Sadie & Patches, the neighbor dogs


Looking more than mildly annoyed at all the photos being taken



Close-up of snowflakes on her whiskers

Too cute

No comments: