because i have much to be thankful for
because i don't acknowledge it often enough
because i don't ever want to forget to remember
here's my list for today
- enough focus in my work day to result in a productive day indeed
- leaving work at 4 (came in at 7, so it's a wash, really, but traffic is SO MUCH BETTER during the 4:00 hour vs. the dreaded 5:00 commute)
- sailing thru the carpool lane WITHOUT getting caught; my lucky streak has continued for days now...
- a dear friend who kept me company on my commute and shared news of her unborn baby's healthy status, as of a doctor's appt today
- a phone conversation with a sister many miles away
- arriving home before 5!!!
- time to take pups for a long walk
- the crispness in the air, the crinkle of red leaves under my shoes, the front porch pumpkins; all a sure sign that autumn is indeed here, a fact i was still in denial about, but today decided i will embrace
- laugh out loud new blog entries from two of my favorite bloggers: Nomers and Lyg; yes, they're my sistas!
- a hubby who comes up with delish dinner ideas on the spur of the moment; it's a gift!
- Pandora.com for providing a fun and free way to discover music i love and remind me of songs from the past
- rocking out to Abba and other 80's goodies while cleaning house
- tomorrow's Friday!