Wednesday, September 23, 2009

El Salvador countdown: 0 days

It's here!! I can't believe we leave tonight; there is still SO MUCH to be done, which is why I've taken the day off work and will most likely be running around like a mad-woman on a serious mission, so watch out!

In the last couple of day, we found out 2 fantastic pieces of info regarding our trip:

While it's true we are going during "wet" season, per Dave, it's only been raining at night and even then, just for an hour or so; the days have been clear, sunny and hot and that's what we have to look forward to! Now, that's what I call a tropical vacation.

Apparently, El Sal isn't the only country Dave had plans to take us. In an email 2 days ago, he informed us we will also be traveling to Guatemala and Antigua. ANTIGUA. I've been up since 5am, my excitement now in full and unabashed swing, and have spent most of that time researching Antigua online. All I can say is WOW. Now I'm giddy-excited!

No comments: