Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ED Came Back!!

I'm a nerd. I'm completely wrapped up in the current season of 'The Bachelorette,' and while I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that, it's my only trashy TV guilty pleasure...what else is one to do on a Monday evening after a long, hard day at work? :)

For you fellow nerds, maybe you'll understand my excitement over Ed returning on last night's episode. He is, in my opinion, BY FAR the best match for Jillian, and he came back! He left a few episodes back to attend to some urgent business matters (aka: his boss threatened to fire him if he didn't return to his job,) and it was obvious that both he and Jillian were heartbroken over it, so to see him reappear and ask for a second chance had me giddy. They just seem to have a chemistry that she doesn't have with the others, and in my opinion, she should pick him in the end. We shall see what happens.

And don't even get me started on WES, THE WEASEL! The only person happy he's still around is Reid, who thinks the drama being caused by him is hilarious, therefore, making it OK for him to watch 'The Bachelorette' with me...I of course, know he secretly enjoys it just as much as I do! :)

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Oh, this show is also my guilty pleasure. I can't express how much I can't stand Wes. I think his whole family is in on the lie. I don't trust any of them. And yes.....ED coming back is the best thing EVER! I love Ed for Jillian.