Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Naomi & Florin's Wedding

I'm sneaking in a few minutes of blog time before I head to work this morning b/c I feel so behind. Life has been a whirlwind the last few weeks and it looks like that's continuing, but before too much time races by, I wanted to at least share more pictures of N&F's wedding.

This is the link to the pictures I took at the wedding: http://www.flickr.com/photos/22394749@N06/sets/72157618099146809/

If the link doesn't work, just go to my Flickr account and look for the "Naomi & Florin Wedding" set (on the R hand side of the page.) http://www.flickr.com/photos/22394749@N06/

And I must preface the picture viewing by saying that the quality of the pictures left me disappointed. I didn't want to use my flash in most of the pics, and decided to use my night time setting for the reception pics...it worked for some of them, but left others somewhat blurry or not as crisp as they could have been. I blame it on my point-and-shoot camera...one of these days I will own a kick-a** camera! :)

Enjoy anyway...here's a sneak peek!

5 comments:

Sweet Goodbye said...

awww TAB, they arent that bad i promise!!!!

Kami said...

Love the pictures!! Someday you need to buy a Nikon SLR - they are the best. Also, you look amazing, Tab!!

figuring it out said...

You've got some great pics in there! You girls make it easy though- being so beautiful! And Naomi... SHE made the wedding! Her ability to look so comfortable and her happy expressions- gorgeous!

Julie said...

Those are great, Tab! Remember all the photos we took in Europe? I visit my scrapbook often to re-live those days. :) And if you are steering away from your point-and-shoot, might I recommend the Canon 5dM2? I promise, it will not disappoint!

TabI said...

Hi Julie! Oh yes, I remember the BOX-FULL of pictures I took in Europe, but unlike you, I never got around to scrapbooking them...and I definitely regret that b/c I remember about 1/2 the locations, if that!