Monday, May 4, 2009

I did it again

...and it felt even better than the first time! :) I now have 2 illegal journeys down the I-5 stretch in the carpool lane under my belt. It was so easy on Friday, and there was certainly no less traffic today, so I sailed right into the left lane and cruised all the way into Vancouver! I must say, I was even less paranoid today, and really can't say that I WON'T try it again soon. It really was quite exhilarating, and I think I'm beginning to see how addictions are born! :)

4 comments:

Naomi said...

You're such a rebel.

figuring it out said...

HOV lanes are gr8t! Maybe incentive to get a hybrid? When I worked at PCH (2001-2003) I had many mornings when I just cruised along in the HOV lane. I also have a $360 ticket under my belt for that infraction!

TabI said...

I KNOW, I do feel like such a rebel! :) I never do anything even remotely illegal, so maybe that's why this feels like such a thrill. Although, the idea of a $360 ticket sure doesn't sound thrilling at all! I can't believe that's how much those tickets go for!

Naomi said...

Our brother Danny once got a nice big ticket for the same thing. To make it worse, he was speeding excessively in the carpool lane. So his ticket was huge.