Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF (and other small blessings)

  • It's Friday and that makes me joyous!

  • A raisin bagel with honey butter for breakfast...need I say more?

  • Except that it went down really well with a steaming cup of coffee in my favorite mug

  • A week of extremely light traffic due to OR's Spring Break (anything that helps my commute is indeed a blessing!)

  • Finding a great parking spot this morning

  • Oh, and looking forward to a 2nd week of light traffic; next week is WA's Spring Break

  • Not having to clean the kitchen when I get home today...b/c Reid took care of that yesterday!

  • Listening to iTunes while I work (how I've missed my David Gray)

  • Happy to read the comments left on my first 2 entries :)

  • Going home to her later:

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Aww zoe is such a cutie. can't wait to see her when I am in town for Jen's wedding. I am soo glad I don't drive to work...all thanks to Chicago's fantastic public transit system.

jgorger said...

Yay for pictures....and for FRIDAY! Hope that you have a great weekend!